Cheap Thrills in New York City
- A great deal for both visitors and residents,
CityPass offers 50% off NYC's most famous sights and museums.
- With the all-new 230 feet tall NITRO - the most explosive coaster on the planet, Six Flags Great Adventure is better than ever this summer.
- Cool off with a quick dip at a public pool or, better yet, hit the beach.
- Hide out from the heat at New York's year round ice skating rink, SkyRink, or settle into an arctic movie theater meeting your quota of really bad summer flicks.
- If you are a parent or a child at heart (or both), spend an afternoon with the animals at one of New York's zoos, aquariums and gardens.
- Whether or not you are a starving artist, you can see art for FREE at museums that are always free, museums that have suggested contributions, and museums that have special free hours.
- And, of course, Central Park is a great source of free entertainment and events all year long.