NYC Pool Halls
- Amsterdam Billiard Club
- 110 E. 11th Street at 4th Avenue, (212) 995-0333
- Weekdays from 11am-3am. Weekends from 11am-4am.
- Amsterdam Billiards & Bar is New York's original upscale
billiard club. Located in the heart of Union Square, Amsterdam
Billiards is 11,000 square feet of fun! It features 2 cocktail
lounges, 17 flat-screen TVs, ping pong tables, darts, foosball,
pinball, beer pong, and 25 Brunswick pool tables. Our party
clients enjoy a fun, relaxed environment where pool players and
non-players alike can enjoy a fun night out on the town. New
York Magazine ranked Amsterdam Billiards the #1 billiard club in
New York! Whether you are looking to plan a corporate event or a
bachelor party, Amsterdam Billiards is Downtown's most exciting
- Chelsea Bar and Billiards
- 54 West 21st Street btwn. 5th & 6th Ave, (212) 989-0096
- Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- A great pool hall in the heart of Chelsea, Chelsea Billiards
is located in a large loft space with scores of pool tables
including tables for Billiards and Snooker. Food and drink is
available from the Bar and Grill.
- Corner Billiards
- 85 4th Avenue on the corner of 11th St., (212) 995-1314.
- Sun-Thu from 11:30am-1:30am, Fri-Sat from noon-2:30am
- Located near the popular Webster Hall club, Corner provides a
cozy atmosphere with service at the gourmet cafe and micro
brewery. Popular with NYU students and frequented by a younger
This page was last modified September 2010.