- Dining Midtown on the West Side, NYC
Dining Midtown on the West Side, NYC
- Le Bistro D'Adrienne ($20-$30 entrees)
- 700 Fifth Ave. The Peninsula Hotel (@ 55th St.), 903-3918
- M-Sa 12pm-2:30pm & 5:30pm-10pm, Su 11:30am-2:30pm
- A French cuisine establishment with fantastic salmon. Reservations are highly recommended!
- Le Bernardin ($42pf. lunch & $70pf. dinner)
- 155 W. 51st St. (btw. 6th Ave. & 7th Ave.), 489-1515
- M-F 12pm-2:30pm & 6pm-10:30pm, Sa 6pm-10:30pm
- This exquisite French seafood restaurant requires that men wear jackets at all times. Ties are optional. Reservations are required especially for weekends, which should be done well in advance.
- Carmines ($15-$20 entrees)
- 200 West 44th Street (btw. Broadway and 8th Ave), 221-3800
- Su-M 11:30am-11pm, Tu-Sa 11:30am-12am
- Family style Italian cuisine. Here any one dish can serve at least two people! Be sure to make reservations for parties of 6 or more, before venturing out to this popular hang out! For dessert, ask about the bread pudding!
- Hamburger Harry's ($20 & under)
- 145 W. 45th St. (btw. Broadway & 6th Ave.), 840-0566
- M-Sa 11:30am-11pm, Su 12pm-6:45pm
- American style food
- Jekyll & Hyde Club
- 1409 Ave of the Americas just north of 57th St, (212) 541-9505
- Su-Tu 11:30am-Midnight, We 11am-Midnight, Th 11:30am-Midnight, Fr 11:30am-1am, Sa 10:30am-1am
The Jekyll & Hyde Club is an exciting restaurant and
interactive entertainment center for the whole family with unique
shopping in a bizarre and unusual setting. Their aim is to be the best
restaurant-retail-entertainment company in the world, providing great
food, friendly service, and thrilling family entertainment to guests of
all ages. (menu, photos)
- MI Nidito
- 852 8th Ave (btw 50th and 51st St.), 265-0022
- M-W 11:30am-midnight, Th-Sat 11:30am-1am, Sun 11:30am-11:30pm
- Recommended by a visitor: "It's cosy and the service is always fast. The margarita menu is quite tasty and extensive. If you want good mexican food at a decent price, you can't lose here."
- My Most Favorite Dessert Co. ($19 & under)
- 120 W. 45th St. (btw. Broadway & 6th Ave.), 997-5130
- M-Th 8:30am-10pm, Fr 8:30am-2pm, Sa 9am-1am, Su 11:30am-10pm
- American food specializing in fish, pasta and famous homemade desserts!
- Ollie's Noodle Shop ($15 avg.)
- 200 W 44th St (@ Broadway), 921-5988
- Su-Th 11:30am-12am, Fr & Sa 11:30am-1am
- Noodle shop with fantastic food including great varieties of noodles, dumplings and soups.
- Stage Deli ($20 & under)
- 834 7th Ave. (btw. 53rd St. & 54th St.), 245-7850
- M-Su 6am-2am
- Tapika ($15 & under)
- 950 8th Ave. (@ 56th St.), 397-3737
- M-F 12pm-2:30pm, M-Th 5:30pm-10:30pm, F 5:30pm-11pm, Sa 5pm-11pm, Su 5pm-10pm
- Texas Grill ($ 20 & under)
- 1600 Broadway (@ 48th St.), 956-7427
- M-Th 11:30a-12am, F & Sa 11:30am-1am, Su 12pm-11pm