- New York City Agency Links
New York City Agency Links
- The Official Site of New York State:
- The official New York State Travel and Tourism Web site. Check this site for information about Upstate New York including the Adirondacks, Catskills, Chautauqua-Allegheny Finger Lakes, Greater Niagara, and the Hudson Valley.
- The Official Site of New York City: http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/
- Information about New York City agencies, programs and services.
- New York City Convention and Visitor's Bureau: http://www.nycvisit.com/
- They have lots of information as well as photos of famous monuments.
- New York Better Business Bureau: http://www.newyork.bbb.org/
- The Better Business Bureau provides instant access to business and consumer alerts and helpful resources. You can also file a complaint online.
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce: http://www.manhattancc.org/
- The Chamber of Commerce has an extensive list of businesses as well as information on street fairs and other upcoming events.
- New York Department of Labor:
- This site has information on available jobs, unemployment insurance, starting a business, and more.
- New York Lottery:
- For winning numbers, contest info, news and more, visit this website.
- Vital Records: http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/health
- For a Birth or Death Certificate, visit the site, call (212)788-4520 (English/Spanish), or write to Vital Records, New York City Department of Health, 125 WORTH STREET, ROOM #133, NEW YORK CITY , NY - 10013.
- Tax Forms: State: http://www.tax.state.ny.us/, Federal: http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/
- New York Fire Department: http://www.nyfd.com/
- New York Police Department: http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/nypd/home.html
- New York Sanitation Department: http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/dos/home.html