Happy April Fool's Day
from the staff of
Mediabridge Infosystems Inc.
and The Paperless Guide to New York.
- Unscrew strategic light bulbs so that they won't switch on.
- Shortsheet the bed.
- Fake bugs are good, in the cup by the sink, etc.
- Food coloring is good too...in milk, maybe?
- Draw a chalk outline right outside your apartment, with yellow tape stretched over the front door.
- Get claustrophobic on an elevator or in a bathroom stall, shrieking things like "Oh my god, get me outta here! I'm trapped! I can't breath!" Bang against the door for a little dramatic flare.
- Invisible ink can go a long way...especially with a long list of verbal instructions spoken very quickly.
- Be creative with voice mails, emails, and memos. Invent new company policies involving mandatory nudity, sexual awareness seminars, etc.
- Fill an old mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding, and walk around eating big scoops of it.
For Crowded Places:
- Pretend that you are going to be ill on a subway or bus during rush hour.
- Get a lottery ticket; scratch it off and start screaming and jumping up and down. Yell "Oh my god, I won!" Hug people, cry...Then laugh and laugh.