Valentines Day Hotels in New York
Romantic Hotels in NYCTake a break from your apartment and kids in the luxury of a beautiful hotel room.
- Plaza Hotel, 5th Ave btw 58th and 59th, 546-5493
Everything about this hotel says class. Exquisitely decorated everywhere you turn you see pristine elegance and beauty, the rich detailing and the spectacular presence that are The Plaza's birthright.
- Paramount Hotel, 235 West 46th, 764-5500
Paramount is Ian Schrager's stylish, Art Nouveau hotel designed by Philippe Stark, located in Times Square. Recently renovated in 1998, the hotel boasts well-furnished guest rooms that are comfortable and adorn the most modern, pop-nuevo style furnishings, with bold prints and well hung paintings.
- Drake Swissotel, 440 Park Ave at 56th Street, 421-0900
The European-styled, Swissotel is a comfortable hotel with elegance and luxury. This is a distinguished landmark hotel, dating from 1926, when New York City was at the height of its elegance.
- Wales Hotel, 1295 Madison Ave btw 92nd and 93rd, 876-6000
The Hotel Wales is an elegant, first class hotel located in the heart of New York City. The hotel is centrally located to all of New York's finest attractions. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, this hotel is sure to please.
- Hotel Chelsea, 222 West 23rd btw 7th and 8th Ave, 243-3700
- Carlyle Hotel, 35 East 76th Street on Madison Ave, 744-1600
- Peninsula New York, 700 5th Ave at 55th Street, 247-2200
For more hotel choices, visit our hotel section.