Morningside Heights, New York
Morningside Heights is an area from about 106th Street to about 123rd Street between Morningside Park and Riverside Park on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. (Map).
- Manhattan School of Music 122nd Street & Broadway
- Jewish Theological Seminary 122nd Street & Broadway
- Grant's Tomb 122nd Street & Riverside Drive
- Union Theological Seminary 121st Street & Broadway
- Riverside Church 120th Street & Riverside Drive
- Columbia University 116th Street & Broadway-Amsterdam
- Low Memorial Library at Columbia 116th Street & Broadway-Amsterdam
- Barnard College 116th Street & Broadway
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center 114th Street & Amsterdam Avenue
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine 112th Street & Amsterdam Avenue
- Tom's Restaurant 112th Street & Broadway
- Bank Street College of Education 112th Street & Broadway
- http://www.morningsideheights.net This is an independent web site dedicated to providing news and information about the Morningside Heights neighborhood.
- http://www.morningsidepark.org Friends of Morningside Park is a neighborhood nonprofit coalition in Harlem and Morningside Heights promoting community events, recreation and volunteer activities in this historic Manhattan public park.
"Every town, hamlet, and neighborhood deserves an historical portrait by Andrew Dolkart. His history of Morningside Heights is a magnificent work of scholarship that grows out of a true love of urbanism and a profound respect for the contribution of architects and developers, whether high-mined or not-so, to the vitality of place."