Chelsea Area Dining
- Alley's End ($15-$21)
311 W. 17th St. (btw. 8th Ave. and 9th Ave.), 627-8899
- M-Su 6pm-11pm
American cuisine served in a nice, quiet and cozy atmosphere.
- Bendix ($2.75-$11.95)
219 8th Ave (at 21st St.), 260-4220
- Su-Th 8am-11pm, F-Sa 8am-12am
Breakfast available anytime in a colorful diner setting; try the challah bread french toast. You can also get normal diner fare and great veggie salads.
- Chelsea Bistro and Bar ($17-$23 entrees)
358 W. 23rd St. (btw. 8th Ave. and 9th Ave.), 727-2026
- M-Su 5pm-11pm
Low key French dining with fantastic wines.
- Gascogne ($23pf. dinner)
158 8th Ave. (btw. 17th St. and 18th St.), 675-6564
- M-F 12pm-3pm & 6pm-10:30pm
This savory French food restaurant is irresistable enough to ruin any diet!
- Khyber Deli (under $5)
- 207 10th Ave. (btw 22 and 23 St.), 727-0144
- Daily 8am to 7pm
- This deli has only been open for two months, but the owners are already looking forward to serving you 24 hours a day! To see the menu and prices, click here.
- Mary Ann's ($5-$12)
116 8th Ave. (@ 16th St.), 633-0877
- M-Su 12pm-10:30pm
Amazing Mexican food and strong, tasty margaritas (regular and JUMBO). Highly recommended by us.