Vegetarian Dining in New York
New York city also has some of the finest vegetarian establishments
in the world. Just try some of these!
- Angelica Kitchen ($18 avg.)
- 300 E. 12th St. (btw. 1st Ave. & 2nd Ave.), 228-2909
- M-Su 11:30am-10:30pm
- An extensive menu list with plenty of macrobiotic food to choose from!
- House of Vegetarian ($15 & under)
68 Mott St. (btw. Bayard St. & Canal St.), 226-6572
- M-Su 11am-11pm
- Healthy vegetarian Chinese cuisine.
- Mary Ann's ($7-$10)
- 116 8th Avenue (@ 16th St.), 633-0877
- 86 2nd Ave. (@ 5th St.), 475-5939
- 1503 2nd Ave. (@ 78th St.), 249-6165
- 2452 Broadway (@ 91st St.), 877-0132
- M-Su 12pm-10:30pm
- Home made healthy Mexican food. No lard or MSG and 25 new vegetarian menu items, with plenty of Margaritas to go around.
- Thali Vegetarian ($13 avg.)
- 10 Greenwhich Ave. (btw. Charles St. & W 10th St.), 367-7411
- M-Su 12pm-3pm & 6pm-9:30pm
- At Thali, expect a small intimate space where you are likely to rub elbows with someone next to you. The food is plentiful and filling. Good karma here!
- Vegetarian Paradise 2 ($6.95-$14.95)
- 144 W. 4th St. (btw. 6th Ave. & MacDougal St.), 260-7130
- M-Sa 12pm-10pm
- Great Chinese Vegetarian cuisine at Paradise.
- Vegetarian Paradise 3 ($10 & under)
- 33-35 Mott St. (@ Pell St.), 406-6988
- M-Th 11am-10pm, F-Su 11am-11pm
- Heavenly Chinese vegetarian cuisine.