- Dining in Greenwich Village, NYC
Dining in Greenwich Village, NYC
- Benny's Burritos ($6-$9.75)
- 113 Greenwich Ave. (btw. Jane St. & 12th St.),
- M-F 11:30am-12am, Sa 11:30am-12am, Su 11am-12am
These burritos are still touted as some of the best burritos in the city.
- Grills Restaurant and Cafe ($ NA)
- 142 Bleecker St. (@ La Guardia St.), 979-9800
- Closed for renovation until March
- Recommended by a visitor: "An excellent way to enjoy great food and great vocal jazz singing. Kim Kalesti along with her guitarist creates a beautiful romantic mood in a relaxed American Bistro. Music every Sunday."
- Gotham Bar & Grill ($20-$40)
12 E. 12th St. (btw. 5th Ave. & University Pl.),
- M-F 12pm-2:15pm & 5:30pm
- Gotham's offers contemporary American cuisine with plentiful dishes.
- Il Mulino ($24-$48)
86 W. 3rd St. (btw. Thompson St. & Sullivan St.),
- M-F 12pm-2:30pm & 5pm-11pm
Great Italian food.
- One if by Land, Two if by Sea ($25-$39)
- 17 Barrow St. (btw. 7th Ave. & W. 4th St.),
- M-Su 5:15pm-11:30pm
Good seafood and a romantic setting at the former home of Aaron Burr.