July 4th Fireworks, New York City
July 4th Spectacular Fireworks
From 9PM Onwards
From 9PM Onwards
Each year Macy's kicks off the world's largest fireworks display at approximately 9pm on July 4th. Four barges stationed between 23rd and 42nd Streets in the East River set off 20,000 aerial shells and special effects. There are electric set pieces on the barges, and the New York Fire Department gets in on the act with fire boats shooting red, clear, and blue water 300 feet over the river.
Where to catch the action
- Get Summered at Riis Park Beach Bazaar
The folks behind Brooklyn Night Bazaar are back at the people’s beach, a.k.a. Jacob Riis Park, with their annual summer-long market and concert series. The historic boardwalk is filled with tasty outposts of food vendors like Fletcher’s Brooklyn Barbecue, Ed & Bev’s diner and Ample Hills Creamery, while the beach is your place for sunbathing, ocean frolicking and live music. August's editions of the Get Summered Beach Parties boasts sets from DJ’s DIRTY Boogie, Big Vic, DJ Edward Askew + Black Space Odyssey, (u)nity, Corina Corina and more.
HOURS & LOCATION16702 Rockaway Beach Blvd. Queens, NY 11694
Dinner Wed-Mon 5pm-10pm
Brunch Sat-Sun 11am-4pm
- Midsummer Night Swing
Lovers of jazz music, unite! on July 4, Lincoln Center’s alfresco danceathon taps into the music of Louis Armstrong when David Ostwald's Eterniry Band delivers hits by
the American trumpeter. Show off your fancy footwork, or if you’re worried you’re not ready to bring it, come early and take a free dance class to learn the dips and
Schedule:- 6:00 pm - Dance floor opens 6:30–7:15 pm - Group dance lesson 7:30–8:30 pm - First live set (unless otherwise noted) 9:00–10:00 pm - Second live set (unless otherwise noted) 10:00–11:30 pm - Silent Disco (June 28 and July 13 only)
Tickets:-SINGLE TICKETS In advance: $17 Day-of: $20
- Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
Independence Day tradition since 1916, hot dog eating contest is held every year on Coney Island, Brooklyn. Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest is one of the most unique sporting competitions in the world—you can even watch the race live on ESPN! Folks will gather to watch the top female and male eaters try to swallow as many Franks as possible within ten minutes. The prize (apart from a free meal)? Eternal glory, a big shiny trophy and a bejeweled Mustard belt.The race of legends goes down on Independence Day from 10am to 2pm.
Watch the glorious event at Nathan’s Flagship restaurant (1310 Surf Ave), Stillwell Ave at Coney Island, Brooklyn.Schedule:- 10am: Pre-show festivities, including musical and dance performances 11am: Women’s Contest 12:30pm: Men’s Contest
- MACY'S 4th of JULY FIREWORKS CRUISE Watch the macy’s 4th of july fireworks spectacular in nyc on the hudson with your family!!! Sailing from Sheepshead Bay Pier 8 to the East River for the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular under the stars. In 2018, the iconic display, now located on the East River, fireworks will be set off from the Brooklyn Bridge. Complimentary hot buffet & cash bar. Music entertainment by: DJ Snap. Schedule:- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM (EDT) For tickets/ info: call/text 718.930.3959 or 347.663.0659 EMAIL: email@example.com You can purchase your tickets online now via credit/debit card at: WWW.BANGONTHEBAY.COM
- 4th of July Rooftop Party
Enjoy a 4 hour open bar, a delicious summer bbq buffet and the unobstructed panoramic views New York City skylines from our penthouse, which features floor to ceiling windows and private rooftop access.
Hotel on Rivington Penthouse
107 Rivington Street
New York, NY 10002
DATE AND TIME:-
Wed, July 4, 2018
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Travis Parade Prior to the 12:30 p.m. parade step off from the Showplace Center, there will be a 12:00 ceremony at the reviewing stand.During the ceremony we will recognize our dignitaries and honored guests including our Grand Marshal. Travis is a small town on Staten Island’s west shore, New York. This parade is one of the oldest Independence Day parade in the country. Everyone dressed up in blue, red and white .The streets are decorated with patriotic insignia: American Flags, Balloons. Kids waving the flags and holding American flag balloons will be a great sight. This parade takes place in the boroughs proud and patriotic neighborhood. The parade and other ceremony starts at noon. There is also a home decorating contest, and the house that is decorated most patriotically will win. This parade is pure entertainment for the whole family. Cartoon characters in the parade will keep the children entertained. There are seats available at the viewing center.
- Fourth of July Beach Party Come celebrate the 4th of July at Coney! When day turns to night, sparks will fly! Bring your family out to watch the fireworks at this annual event! On Independence Day live music, booze, food, fireworks and a beach view—you can’t ask for much more than that . You're in for a full day of partying, unless you need to leave for a quick drunken ride on the Cyclone (you will definitely be tempted). The blowout ends with an incredible firework display at 9:30pm. Best viewing location: The Steeplechase Plaza and the Coney Island Boardwalk.From roller-coasters to go-karts, to live entertainment and boardwalk games, beachfront Coney Island has it all! The world famous Coney Island is a year-round destination full of fun things to do, both historic and new.
- LIC Flea & Food July 4 (night market)
LIC Flea & Food and Astoria Flea & food are the largest outdoor markets in Queens running monthly in each location from May – October 2018!. This iconic locations are on the waterfront of Long Island. The flea invites you to come out and party on July 4. Partake in some day-drinking at the all-Queens Beer and Wine Garden, serving
brews from spots like SingleCut Beersmiths and Queens Brewery. This open-air bazaar in Queens normally hawks its wide array of retro wares and antiques as well as
finger-licking–delicious eats. Best of all, you’ll have a killer view of the Macy's firework display!
For more information, call Macy's Hotline at (212) 494-4495.