NYC Inline Skating Guide
- Pier 2 Roller Rink: www.brooklynbridgeskating.com//
New York City is one of the most "skatable" cities in the entire world; there are plenty of locations around the city for beginners and experts. With an enormous array of stunt skating, there are opportunites for both those who want to see incredible skating and for those who want "to be seen". For a variety of good inline equipment, head to Blades Board and Skate.
Central Park is skating heaven. The internal "loop" (known officially as Park Drive) is approximately 6 miles around, with plenty of hills to challenge even the most seasoned skater. There are also plenty of spots for beginners to practice including Wollman Rink (inline available in the spring, summer and early fall).
...on NYCSK8's site http://www.skatecity.com/nyc/where/:Rinks Skateparks Manhattan North Central Park Manhattan South
Brooklyn Queens Staten Island The Bronx
More Related Links:
- Empire Skate Club: www.empireskate.org
- New York Skate: www.newyorkskate.com
- Central Park Skate: www.centralparkskate.com
- Central Park Skate Patrol: skatepatrol.org
- TIMES UP!: www.times-up.org
- Rollerblade.com: www.rollerblade.com
- Inline Safety Article: www.aaafts.org/Text/dyn/inline.htm
- Inline Foot Pain tips: www.nmsr.labmed.umn.edu/~john/snippets/skatefoot.html
- Lola Star’s Dreamland Roller Rink: lakesidebrooklyn.com/
- Pier 2 Roller Rink: www.brooklynbridgeskating.com/
- Brooklyn Bridge Park: brooklynbridgepark.org//
Know of another related skating site? Please add a link.